Here is the thing...we are doing three jobs at once. That sort of thing was hard 30 years ago but now we are in our 70's and it turns out nothing has changed! It is still hard work. We are like butterflies flitting from bush to bush. Maybe that explains why I am happy! We are:
- Painting son's condo ceiling...big leak stained open floor plan lower level. There is at least 700 square feet of surface. Ceiling white did not cover with one coat. It is a pain in the neck...a real pain in the neck.
- Working on a flag stone patio. It is half finished and stones are stacked waiting for us to finish the job.
- Our new cork floor has arrived and the boxes are stored under our bed so they can warm up. My husband is measuring and planning.
|Cinderella's Ballerina Slipper? |
GIFT ITEM FROM GIFT BOOMER
NEW BLOG...GIFT BOOMER
On top of all that, I have added two components to my blogging routine. A new blog was opened last week featuring nothing but gifts...Gift Boomer was an idea I hatched in the night. This way I can shop for you. A new gift idea appears everyday. My market is YOU...you heard me. Everything I pick is something a grown up would want. If you are a grandparents that has visiting grandchildren, I have ideas for you too. I hope you take a look. If you see something you like click the link and see if it might be just what you want.
RETIRE IN STYLE DAILY NEWSPAPER NOW OUT
A newspaper has been added to my expanding online world. Retire In Style Daily News features small snippets of articles my twitter followers have posted. It is generated automatically by Paper.li but I edit what I want and don't want my readers to see. If you are interested in the possibility of being featured, follow me at barbblogtwits and send me your articles on twitter to @barbblogtwits.
NEW PHOTOGRAPHY APP...JUST BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO DO
I bought Snapseed for my desktop computer today. I use this app on my ipad and love, love it. If you like to fiddle around with your pictures, I think the $19.95 is worth your money. It is a lot of fun!
JUST A THOUGHT
I read that if bloggers want there readers to help them they should tell the reader what to do. Here goes:
- Click the followers button in the left sidebar.
- Click the Google+ button at the bottom of the blog.
- Leave a comment if you want to add to the conversation.
- Please, oh please, come on back soon. I love to have company.
The doggone ants have moved into my house and are driving me nuts. Yes I am clean and no I don't leave food crumbs around. I may have to call an exterminator if things don't get better. Oh by the way ants don't like the rain either. They move inside in the droves on a misty day! Yuck!
Have a great day.