I have decided that if I read a book and love it then it would be wrong to keep that book. I need to share what I love. I will even put a note in the fly leaf with a little review. Here are a few that are on my list:
- Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff
- A Beautiful Mind by Sylvia Nasar
- Straight Man: A Novel (Vintage Contemporaries) by Richard Russo
- Abundance: A Novel of Marie Antoinette (P.S.) by Sena Jeter Naslund
- Blue Highways: A Journey into America William Least Heat-Moon
When I was growing up my father gave me a collection of Robert Frost poems that I read until the cover was threadbare. I re-gifted it to him later in life and that book traveled back and forth between us with notes in the fly leaf. What a wonderful gift that book was. I encourage you to do the same.