Children Speak: When the cartoon "sucks their brains out"!
|Illustration of Peter Rabbit eating radishes, from The Tale of Peter Rabbit (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Sponge Bob Square Pants sucks their brains out so they cannot watch that.
- Anything with policemen or guns is banned unless it is on the Learning Channel so their sister can find out about being a policeman. Guns are a very bad thing they tell me.
- Peter Rabbit Christmas Show is scary and they don't watch it because they cannot sleep.
- Grown up TV is not allowed because it is about bad stuff.
- They love Dino Dan...it is not a rule but if they had their way the rule would be that it is on 24/7.
They had me at "sucks my brains out". Wow!
p.s. The two year old is having a Scooby Doo party for his third birthday. Doesn't that have ghosts and dark closets? It even scares me a little bit. I really don't know how that fits in the plan!