If you have a teenage granddaughter and you live close by, the next time you are in the house take a side trip to her room. Brace yourself, it is probably going to be a mess. Look in the closet at sizes, store brand labels, etc. Actually store brand may be key here. Teens are all about the place the item came from. Now you are ready to get started.
I went shopping with my granddaughter yesterday at Target. This is a good place to begin. T-shirts, underwear or even rain boots are very affordable and beyond cute. She loved the denim shirts, jeans and wandered through the sleepwear dept. They have a special offer now for select items...you spend $75 and get a $15 gift card.
- Chooka Top Solid Rain Boot - Red (Google Affiliate Ad)
- Chooka Fleece Rain Boot Liner - Black (Google Affiliate Ad)
- T-shirts with logo, preferably crop.Tokyo 81 Crop Tee (Forever 21 Google Affiliate Ad)
- Denim shirts, short in the front and long in the back
- Brightly colored jeans. GUESS Brittney Ankle Skinny Colored Jeans (Google Affiliate Ad)
- Sleep wear...believe it or not my granddaughter was taken by the blanket sleeper. Sometimes they are just little girls in bigger bodies.
- sleep over stuff...makeup bags, pajamas, slippers, carry case with mirror etc.
- manicure sets.
- Southpole Girls Sweat Pants W/print (4-6X) - Activewear (Google Affiliate Ad)
- Fun-to-Wear Tube Scarves By Leisure Arts (Google Affiliate Ad)
- Fossil Mulit-Wrap Bracelet - Brown (Google Affiliate Ad)
- Gift card to media store or game store. New Super Mario Bros. U - Wii U - Wii U Games (Google Affiliate Ad)
- Franklin Sports 12192F4 NHL Professional Goal Shooting Target (Google Affiliate Ad)
- NCAA Tennessee Volunteers Team Magnet - NCAA Gear (Google Affiliate Ad) (or your grandchilds favorite team)
- Ford Mustang 'Spirit of Evolution' Poster (Google Affiliate Ad)
- Silvertone SS10 Guitar & Amp Package, Black - Guitars (Google Affiliate Ad)