Dear Mexico, I apologize for the earthquake! It may be my fault!
I am sorry for the earthquake. It may be our fault. It seems that no matter where we go there is a strong possibility that a disaster can happen. We don't do it on purpose. We were:
- on the east coast when Three Mile Island nuclear plant malfunctioned.
- in Boston when the famous blackouts occurred.
- trapped in Boston when United Airlines went on strike paralyzing the airways.
- in Thailand when the tsunami swept across Phuket and the Indian Ocean.
- in Spain when the Americans invaded Iraq.
- in Beijing when the storm from Mongolia covered the country in red dust.
- in San Carlos when the 7+ earthquake his Mexico.
There may be more...I have just blocked them out. I have a friend that says we should not be allowed to leave home. Anyway, I send my apologies.