Should you have to choose between eyeglasses or food??
After I went through cataract surgery last summer I still needed glasses. The cost of that one pair of bifocals blew me away. I did not feel I could afford the progressive lenses even though I had insurance. The idea of getting sunglasses and reading glasses were simply out of the question. There had to be a better way.
Then I began thinking about purchasing another pair of glasses online. I remembered visiting a website called GlassesUSA so I visited their website again. They offered:
- Cheap eyeglasses
- A website application that allow me to see how the glasses would look before I bought.
- Specific instructions on how to find the right fit.
- Coupons and discount codes.
- A guarantee that I was getting the lowest price.
The answer was very clear and specific:"If I were to order glasses requesting that they be for computer use only would you be able to calculate this. I use a desk top computer most of the time and the distance to the screen does not work with my reading glasses."
Thank you for your interest in GlassesUSA! When ordering glasses specifically for computer work, you may specify in the comments box, that you would like the glasses to focus at a certain focal length. After submitting that information, our professionals in the lab will make your glasses as quickly as possible.
In my world it is all about beauty. Being able to see is very important. But I am also just a little vain so I don't want to look old or out of date. Shopping for glasses is one of the most important things I do. Unlike my spring shoes, my glasses need to last a long time. Wish me luck. I need a pair of computer glasses really bad.
- Take 20% off your entire order of $80 or more and get FREE US shipping with the code: FS20
- Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10