10 Small Gifts for Her ...Tuesday Gifts!
|A picture of a special occasion is perfect!|
- Packet of certificates for a car washes. I received this as a gift. I actually keep them in my glove compartment and when one of my older grandchildren stop by I give them one. They really like that. It is the gift that keeps giving.
- Book Marks. I have magnetic book marks, ones that have been given to me as gifts by merchants, ones I have made or even bought. I include them in a thank you card or a book I am lending for the person to keep.
- Packets of blank cards. These are so handy. If a stamp is on the envelop so much the better.
- Seeds. All my friends garden in pots or small beds. It is so fun to pop them into the ground and have the gift show up weeks later.
- A single chocolate. All girls love these and one is the right amount!
- A recipe in your own handwriting.
- A printed picture of a special occasion you have shared with the person. (Our computers can be our best friend.)
- A book that you have read and want to share. I love a used book better than anything. Be sure to write a note in the front and encourage the person to do the same when they pass it along.
- A loaf of homemade bread or anything that is special from the kitchen.
- And one of my favorites; a rock I use as a paper weight...a friend brought it to me from a famous golf course.
I was given a Tuesday gift several years ago. The idea is one I have embraces with enthusiasm. The idea was probably the best gift of all.