Question #2: What 10 things would you buy?
I am inviting you to think about this...10 things that you could not live without. I am retired, 69 and live in a small space. If you were wanting to shop for my favorite things this is what you would look for:
- My Microplane Zester...I yearned for one of these for years but just could not make myself buy one. I even used a rasp from my husband's shop for a while.
- The exfoliating gloves I use in my shower.
- My Kindle reader...this device has made it possible for me to read again.
- My Mac computer...how would I ever live without it.
- The counter top oven/toaster Pacific Coast ® Down Around ® Standard Pillow(good for small food items).
- The Pendleton blanket that belonged to my parents.
- Hooks for clothing.
- The magnetic wall rack for my spices (a great space saver).
- My Dyson vacuum. Really, I will never own another brand. It is the best.
- My iphone...I even take most of my pictures for this blog with it.