This is the plan that I use. I find out what the giftee likes or plans to do. Will they bum around, go to college, get a job, move away from home, join the military or are they undecided? Then I will need to put myself in their shoes and select what I hope they will like. I always include a gift receipt so they can return the gift if someone else has the same brilliant idea.
|New Designs from Splendid Vinyl|
|Loved this fork cable organizer from|
Graduation Gift for the Young Man (High School)
- The perfect backpack/computer case. There are so many beautiful examples anymore I don't even know where to start. REI has some very cool techy ideas for backpack.
- A vinyl decal to protect a laptop computer.
- A cappuccino maker for the dorm room or apartment.
- A Starbucks Card loaded for bear!
- Lego Architecture set...just because they look cool and guys like them.
- Luggage/travel accessories. This old standby needs to be updated though. Cool carry on or duffel bags with wheels and trendy details could be perfect.
- Computer extras...zip drives, cables, cable organizers (Ikea under $10)
- Kindle reader. Some textbooks will be down loadable on the e-reader devices.
- Dorm room accessories...a great pillow or logo stadium blanket.
- Noise Canceling Headphones.
- Make that 11 great gifts. Have you seen the gorilla tripod for the iphone!