We have just returned from a trip that took us 5 days on the road. The motels we stayed in were equipped with the basic needs like a hairdryer and a small coffee pot. Even though most provided shampoo and lotion we save those items for homeless shelters or abused women shelters. A fancy shopping bag holds the essentials like toiletries and pills But there are extra things that could make our life a lot easier. Here is my "dream list" of travel gifts.
|Switch from Quirky|
|Gorrillapod from Joby|
- The perfect pocket tool called simply Switch.
- Power Curls for all my cords.
- Kindle and clip on Light for Kindle
- EcoFlow Stainless Steel Water Bottle/filter. Water in the car saves my body a lot of grief.
- DigiDude Tripod for my camera. (functions as a keychain too!) I also liked the Gorillapod.
- First Aid Travel Kit
- Travel Pill Dispenser (I really want two of these...pills drive us nuts!)
- Large Duffle bags (they would take up less room than our hard sided luggage).
- Audio books down loaded on our smart phone to be listened to on those boring stretches of roads. I read Water for Elephants and it would be perfect! A gift card for my Kindle would be nice now. (a gift card for this would be very nice!)
- Pillows...really nice pillows.