HOW TO BE A SNOW BIRD...senior living!
|Cactus in bloom!|
"Oh my goodness. Where have you been and what have you been doing?"
"Why haven't you called. Surely, now that you are retired you can find the time?"
"Are you mad at me?"
"When can we have dinner?"
Senior living is full and wonderful. What can I say? I am living, I planned on calling soon, if I were mad at you I would tell you, yes! Just to prove that I don't mean to neglect you here is how our season is winding down.
Spring is Here:
In the land of the Arizona snowbird season, there is an ebb and flow. People that come and go settle into a routine in the fall when they arrive. They buy food, seasonings for that food and if they are like me, flowers to nurture during the season. The flowers grow and the people live. The evidence of the change that will be coming very soon is very like the one we see in the flower blooming in the fall. As the season draws to a close, the flowers burst into full bloom. Here the people burst with energy. We have to be sure that we get our sleep at night. That is what I have been doing.
|Dinner with friends!|
- Tuesday: Spend day reading
- Tuesday: Buy a new book for my Kindle
- Wednesday: Golf
- Thursday: Dinner at a friends house
- Friday: Drive out to Agua Calienta
- Saturday: Dinner for 8 at my house (buy food, prepare food, set table with tablescape :))
- Saturday: Danced to the Sixties Garage Band
- Sunday: Attended a pool party (buy food, prepare food)
- Monday: Invited everyone to potluck personally (walk around a lot)
- Tonight (Tuesday): Potluck for 20+ at my house (buy food, prepare food, set up tables, etc)
That, my friends is what we do all day!
Books (mysteries): Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
Girl That Played With Fire