- Save Money on Travel...tips from the experts!
- Travel Books...for the travelers or the dreamer!
- He Says Maine...She Says Florida! Great article from Wall Street Journal
- Mobile Crunch and a comment on cell phone carriers strangle hold on US users!
- Finding a Long Lost Friend from Fab Over Fifty
- Parisian Chic...understated elegance from Paris Breakfast
- I Forgot My Glasses...cute story from a biker website
- Keith's Ramblings...Trouble in Alphabet Land One of my favorite bloggers from Sunday Scribblings. He sent me an email in reply to the question "So what about all those words that have NO vowels?" Here is what he said:
I could only think "at-it-chewed"!!!! Really????
This is almost my favorite day of the week...Hot on the Web lets we wander aimlessly with no particular goal. Well, I do want to find things you would love so I guess that is kind of a goal. Still, I think, if I like it, you will too!
ABOUT ME? (As though you care!)
|60's Garage Band, Tucson,AZ...excellent!|
- The wind is blowing...I don't know about you but I stay indoors when the wind blows even when it is warm. Valley Fever is carried in the wind in the southwest US.
- I have given up eating bread...it make my tummy hurt. I am hoping Activa helps.
- I finished testing a product of Fab Over Fifty and sent in my review last night. The product I tested was called